A diary of all my mad projects.

I am glad that you stopped by - welcome to my world. Its a little mad and hectic as I sew, knit, embroider and generally craft my way through life. My newest resolution is to spend more time sewing - less time dreaming about it. I love to read comments so I am looking forward to hearing from you all.




Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disappearing Plans

I do not know what happened to the rather elaborate plan I had uploaded to the blog!  It has disappeared leaving only a question mark both in my mind and on the page.  So here goes another try.





I have just realised that I needed to convert the slide to a JPEG file and voila! here is the plan.


2 comments:

  1. I love your plan! What gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy - the beauty of this plan, for me, is that I am using everything from the stash as it has started to spiral out of control. I am finding that I am spending more time buying and trying to find space than sewing.

      Delete